Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Accepting Christ is so simple

There are 7 seven simple steps to receiving Christ (Romans 10:9-10)

  1. Confess your sins
  2. Repent of your sins
  3. Renounce sin and the lifestyle of sin
  4. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and receive Him as your Savior
  5. Confess that Jesus died for you, rose from the dead on the third day and has become your personal Savior
  6. Thank Jesus for what He has done for you
  7. Go tell someone (family and friends) that you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior

Pray this Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name Jesus confessing that I am a sinner. I realize I was born a sinner. I acknowledge that I need the blood of Jesus to cleanse me from my sins. I now confess my sins and ask you to forgive me for every sin I have ever committed. Father, I believe You sent your Son Jesus Christ into this world, born of a virgin; that He walked this earth as a sinless man, they nailed Him to a Cross. He paid the penalty for me and died for my sins. I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and is now seated at Your right hand. I come to You and make you Lord of my life. I repent and turn away from all sin. I publicly confess You now as my Lord and Savior. I choose to turn my life over to You so that I may learn to live for You and to walk in righteousness before You all the days of my life. Come Holy Spirit and fill me now. I believe I am saved according to the Word of God in Romans 10:9-10. Thank you Father for Your mercy and love you have shown toward me. Praise God; Praise God; Praise God I am saved.

No comments:

How To Whup The Devil™ A Spiritual Weapons Guide

How To Whup The Devilâ„¢ A Spiritual Weapons Guide
Contact: CISBA Communication Services